Hi there! So sorry I just saw this!!
I'm the same size in both Gianvito and Sergio Rossi, I find Gianvito patent slightly stiffer than Sergio's but I would go same size anyway!!!
Repetto (two pairs I switch off on for work)
New Balance (when I'm too lazy to pick out real shoes)
Celtic and Co (boots in the winter)
CastaÃ±er (also summer)
BUT that's because my feet are a mess and I'm comfort first at this stage of the game.
So these are brands that I have multiple pairs of, and usually will look at them twice when shopping:
- Chloe (I absolutely adore the scalloped versions, but I only have two pairs of flats in that style)
- Prada (They make surprisingly comfortable heeled sandals. I want a pair of their closed toe pumps.)
- Chie Mihara (They are quirky, well made and comfortable. Unfortunately my size is not usually sold in the U.S.)
- Beautifeel (They're basically orthodontic shoe brand. I have one pair of flats that are amazingly comfortable, but they are the only ones that are not "old-lady/orthodontic." I have searched every few months in futile hope of finding a better style.)
- Nike (I'm apparently very brain-washed and usually buy a pair of these for my athletic sneakers. I started running about a year ago, and want to go to a running store and get "fitted.")
Hermes and Bottega Veneta (tie)